- FHA 203B Loan:
FHA mortgage loans are issued by federally qualified lenders and insured by the U.S. Federal Housing Authority, a division of the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development.
FHA loans are an attractive option, especially for first-time homeowners:
- Generally easier to qualify for than conventional loans.
- Can be used to purchase Single Family or owner occupied Duplexes.
- Can be used to finance Double, Triple and Modular Homes. (No Single Wides)
- Lower down payment requirements.
- Cannot exceed statutory loan limits.
Click Here To Apply Now…For FREE!!!